Water Heater Installation in Blanco, TX
Although you probably don’t think about it very often, your water heater is an essential part of your daily activities at home. From running the dishwasher to taking a shower, having a broken water heater just won’t do — especially if you’re expecting a warm shower and instead get an ice-cold one. Luckily, the experts at Blanco AC, Electrical & Plumbing offer fast, quality water heater replacement services. With our help, you’ll be back to taking warm, steamy showers in no time!
When Is the Right Time for Water Heater Replacement?
Short of a full system breakdown, it isn’t easy to know when your water heater needs to be replaced if you don’t know what to look for. If you’re questioning whether it’s time to replace your water heater, keep an eye out for these signs that it’s at the end of its life:
- Old Age: If your water heater is 10-15 years old or older, it’s most likely not working like it used to. Water heaters are made to last 15 years maximum, so replacing your water heater is probably the most cost-effective choice if it’s nearing the end of its expected lifespan.
- Rust: If you’re beginning to see rust in the water from your faucets, specifically when the water is hot, the inside of the hot water tank may be corroded and rusty. Rust is a sign that the tank has deteriorated. Likewise, if you see rust on the outside of the tank, it’s time for a new water heater.
- No Hot Water: It may seem like a no-brainer, but when your water heater stops supplying hot water, it’s not working for you anymore. Call a plumber immediately to inspect the system if this happens.
- Leaks: While leaks from the joints of your water heater are relatively simple fixes, a leaking hot water tank is never a good sign. The water heater tank isn’t a replaceable part, so you’ll need a new water heater if the leak can’t be fixed.
- Unusual Sounds: Strange or jarring noises from your appliances are never a good sign, especially when it comes to your water heater. Rumbling noises from your water heater are often a sign of sediment buildup in the tank, which not only makes the water heater less efficient but can also expedite corrosion in the tank. These noises may also point to a leak.
It’s important to address these symptoms if you notice them. Otherwise, you could end up with a burst water heater and significant water damage. Even if you’re not 100% sure there’s a problem with your old water heater, it’s better to be safe than sorry and call Blanco AC.
Water Heater Installation
While water heaters are difficult to repair in some cases, replacement isn’t always your only option. If you’re experiencing issues with your water heater, don’t despair — a professional plumber will be able to tell you what’s wrong with it and advise you on the best course of action. Our expert plumbers can service virtually any make and model of water heater, so you can rest assured that your water heater is in good hands. If our plumber confirms that you need a water heater replacement, we’ll guide you through the process of choosing and installing a new one.
Blanco Water Heater Services
When it comes to water heaters, count on Blanco AC. Our team of plumbers takes pride in providing quality work and excellent customer service during every job. Our locally owned and operated company treats every customer like family — because we are your neighbors. That’s why Blanco residents and business owners who choose our services become lifelong customers.
Blanco AC, Electrical & Plumbing offers the water heater installation Blanco residents count on. Contact us today for more information or to begin a service request.